The countdown has started for the virtual version of the “World Chlor-Alkali Conference”!
The global pandemic which affects the whole world creates an uncertainty about the present and future positions of businesses in the industry. Increasing geopolitical disputes, project and investment disruptions arise due to supply chain disruptions.
With the World Chlor-Alkali Conference, it is an event that aims to present the current market understanding online that will enable the sector participants to make profitable business decisions and reduce risks. The conference, which will be organized by ICIS and Tecnon OrbiChem, will provide you with a detailed and effective perspective of the market between 21-22 October 2020.
What Will You Learn?
- Broad agenda topics that provide insight into regional market dynamics
- Artificial intelligence networking opportunity to meet your industry colleagues
- Interactive sessions through round tables and panel discussions
- You can ask questions to ICIS and Tecnon OrbiChem. This session gives you the opportunity to get ideas from experts of both organizations.
- Industry surveys let you know what others are saying about the most pressing issues that occur today.
You can click the link for conference details.