INFORMATION NOTICE ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA INTRODUCTION
THE METHOD FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
Your personal data, your request and complaints which are transmitted to our website, your e-bulletin subscription, the contracts and cooperation concerning consultancy services offered by our company, your e-mail traffic, your personnel info (name, last name, ID number), contact info (address, phone number, e-mail address), and your profession within the scope of information given in your phone calls in accordance with the relevant article of the law are collected electronically by being taken directly from you and are processed for the constitution/performance of the contract, establishment of a right and for our compulsory legitimate interests provided that no harm is done to your rights and freedom.
Your personal information is being processed within the following purposes and could be transferred to the public authorities and organizations, to our business partners and suppliers, to provide the services demanded by you:
- Exercising the compulsory procedures and conducting the related business processes by the related business units for the implementation of the commercial activities which are carried out by the company, planning and performing of the commercial and/or business strategies, providing the legal, technical and commercial-job security of relevant people who are in business relationship with our company and planning and performing of the activities necessary for the recommendation and promotion of the products and services offered by us according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people,
- Providing better service to our customers, giving information, conducting training, providing information about projects and working and service conditions, conducting customer satisfaction surveys, receiving / giving consultancy offers and project development, creating projects and offers for customers,
- Managing the Processes of Purchasing of Goods/Servicesand Production,
- Managing the Processes of Selling of Goods/Services,
- Implementing the Customer Relationship Management Processes,
- Fulfilling the legal obligations
- To manage the demand, order and supply associated operations and activities in the scope of commercial/contractual relations,
- Conducting the Financial and Accounting Processes,
- Tracking of Requests / Complaints,
- Sustaining the Communication Activities
- Defining of e-bulletin subscriptions,
- Managing the Processes of the Marketing of Goods and Services
- Providing Information to the Authorized People, Institutions and Organizations,
- In accordance with the related legislation, obligatory protection of your information; its copying and backup to prevent the information loss; ensuring the control of consistency of your information; taking the required technical and organizational measures to secure your information as well as our database
If your requested service requires gathering information or document from overseas, then in this context, with the purpose of providing the proper service, your open permission on the sharing of your personal information with our business partners abroad will be requested when necessary.
This matter will be discussed only when your requested service is related with the service to be received from abroad.
This Information Notice will be presented to you when you fill out the form in the contact area on our website. If you accept the transfer of your personal data abroad in case of need depending on your request, it will be sufficient to click the confirm button by checking the relevant box.
YOUR RIGHTS AS PERSONAL DATA OWNER MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE 11 OF LAW NO. 6698
- To get information whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- If your data is processed,to demand information with regard to this,
- To get information about the purposes of your personal data processing and whether they are used appropriately for their purposes,
- To get information about the third parties, whether inland or abroad to which your personal data have been transferred,
- To request correction of your personal data, if processed incomplete or incorrect,
- To ask your personal data to be deleted or destroyed under the related articles of the KVKK,
- To request of notifying for third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- To object the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation for your damage arising from unlawful processing of your personal data,
PMO Yönetim ve Danışmanlık A.Ş.
Address : Acıbadem Mah. Çeçen Sok. Akasya Evleri A Kule, No:25A/28 Üsküdar/ İstanbul
Central Registration System Number : 0730038631800010
Tel. : 0216 250 6604
E-mail : email@example.com